skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, November 23, 2008
CHIPPED TOOTH!!! #2
Well, its actually in now, I got in glued back in on Sat. so I can eat like regular now :) and i'm just too lazy to take another picture of my mouth, if you really want to see it, just come visit me! lol
1 comment:
Lovinlifetothemax
said...
So, I think you need a new picture showing the handsome you!
November 30, 2008 at 10:07 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"Crazy" Cory
yes, that is snow, and yes I'm on the Provo river!
Blog Archive
►
2009
(9)
►
September
(4)
►
July
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
▼
2008
(10)
►
December
(5)
▼
November
(5)
CHIPPED TOOTH!!! #2
CHIPPED TOOTH!!!
American Heritage news!
Bank Accounts
Cory's got a blog!!!
My Blog List
Renae and Chris
Amber 10 months
10 years ago
Jonathon and Kristina
Jared Takeshi
13 years ago
Katie Mussman
Seeing the Light
15 years ago
Whatcott Wiles
Followers
About Me
Cory
View my complete profile
1 comment:
So, I think you need a new picture showing the handsome you!
Post a Comment